Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chocolate Candy Bar Salad

What to do with all those candy bars left over from Halloween? Or maybe your kids go to many? Turn them into a Salad!



I choose to use Snickers, Twix, and Milky Way. You could also try Almond Joy, Kit Kat, Hershey's chocolate, Reese's.


Doesn't that look amazing!!! Milky Way cut in half. Cut the candy bars in half then in thirds. I like big chunks, if you want smaller pieces, cut in 1/4.

After all the candy bars are cut up, start cutting the apples. I used honey crisp and fuji, just because that is what I had. Granny Smith are the best, or another tart apple.

Mix Apples, candy bars, and whipped cream and you have the most delicious salad!!!



Chocolate Candy Bar Salad


3- 4 apples
A bunch of candy bars
Whipped Cream or cool whip

It all depends on how much of what you want in to salad. I did about 50/50. 50% apples 50% chocolate bar.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Diane's Photography said...

I love this blog Audrey, The baked potatoes were delicious! and Im not so sure about the candy salad haahaa but it looks pretty!