Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cherry Dream

Sorry It's been so long since I've last updated. I'm still cooking, still finding new recipes, and I have lots of new ones to share that I know you will Enjoy. So keep checking back for new recipes.


Cherry Dream Dessert

Crust:

1 package of Shortbread Pecan Cookies, crushed
1 stick of butter, melted

Mix together, press to the bottom of 9x13 pan, bake for 18 min at 350.

Filling:

8 oz cream cheese, soften
2 cups powdered sugar
1 pint heavy whipping cream

Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add powdered sugar and heavy whipping cream, whip with whipping attachment until stiff. Put on crust once the crust is cooled.
Topping:

1 big can Cherry Pie filling
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. almond extract

Mix together and spread over the top of filling. Let is set up in the fridge for about an hour then Enjoy!!

Sorry I only have one picture, I had more but somehow that got lost.




1 comment:

bethany said...

I love trying new recipes Audrey-thanks for posting the link!